Cannot post

trooperj3

I am having difficulty posting a new thread as there appears to be no icon available to start a new thread. Can you please tell me how to go about this.
Regards
TrooperJ3

Last edited:
This may seem to be a wise-*** remark, but honestly isn't intended as such. That being said: how did you manage to start this thread if you can't find the button?

My thoughts exactly when I saw that it had gone onto the board. That message was actually intended for the administrator as I thought my account may have been suspended.
On other forums that I frequent I am used to seeing the 'New thread' icon at the top of the page on which questions are asked. On the site that is not the case.
I used the 'contact us' icon to post that question not expecting it to be shown on the forum page.
Realising that it had, I posted the question I wanted to ask shortly after.

Thanks for you reply anyway...:)

There have been reports that other users have been experiencing similar problems which I think may well relate to firewall software being used - can you confirm if you are running anything other than Windows' own firewall that MrExcel.com is fully permitted?

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I am using windows XP pro and their Firewall.
I will wait to see if I experience the same problem with Windows 7 on my new pc, which is currently on order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBulinski1975

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back