Can not display Web Page

1Roberta1

Board Regular
Hi

I love this site :biggrin: , I have learned a lot from searching the forums and posting questions (especially in excel).

For the last few days though I have not been able to search the excel forums :( (I like to search for an answer before having to post a question) I have tried just searching the excel forums and also searching the whole site but still get the same error message.

After about 2minutes of waiting on my serach to return results I get this error message:

Cannot display the Webpage and it suggests that
1. I am not connected (yes I am connected, but I did do a diagonostic incase there was something wrong with my side and there isn't)
2. The website is encountering problems.
3. There is a typing error in the address.

I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem, if you do, have you managed to fix it and of course how did you fix it :p ?

Here's hoping :)

Thanks for your time reading this post.

I have not experienced this problem, and probably the problem isn't widespread because someone else would have said something. On a networked machine I have had occasionally had trouble reaching some sites, though not this one. Anyway an alternative is using google with
site:mrexcel.com
separated by a space from search terms. If you want quickie help with google format, use its advanced search and observe how it formatted it. In fact, using advanced yields the "site" parameter above. Do remember to capitalize the word OR with Google.

I gave up trying to search using the board search, in favor of Google. Other search engines may suit you too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kkeller10

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back