Calendar

schielrn

It seems that there has been a Calendar link towards the top ever since I have known, but it has always been disabled? Are there any plans for this, or is it only available to mods or what? It'd be nice to have the calendar list birthdays or something? If someone had their birthday in their profile then it would show up on the calendar? Just a suggestion.

I believe it just comes with the board software. To my knowledge it has never (as of yet) been used, nor do I know of any plans to start using it. *shrug*

hmmm... ok thanks for the response I knew I've seen it this whole time and was hoping there might be some use for it, but oh well, I will wait and see if anything comes.

Hey I see that we have a calendar full of birthdays now. :biggrin: I like it. And maybe its been there for a couple weeks or so, but I realized it now.

And we can even add our own events to the calendar? Does that show for everyone or just yourself?

Nevermind, scratch the last comment, it is there to add events, but do not have administrative rights. :) But thanks for the birhtdays on the calendar.

Last edited:
Hey I see that we have a calendar full of birthdays now. :biggrin: I like it. And maybe its been there for a couple weeks or so, but I realized it now.

And we can even add our own events to the calendar? Does that show for everyone or just yourself?

Nevermind, scratch the last comment, it is there to add events, but do not have administrative rights. :) But thanks for the birhtdays on the calendar.

yeah, thats really nice, Advance wishs to Erik & JB:)

Alas.. My birthday will not show up until 2012.....

haha. I always thought people that had birthdays on leap years aged a little slower than the rest of us, at least by the picture :)

I always wondered though. Is it recognized by law that when there is no 29th that the birthday falls on the 28th? Could you technically be arrested for drinking and not necessarily being 21? Could someone go to court over this and you be considered a minor?

I have no idea... Though 21 is not an issue here, 18 however... LOL I am in a Candian province with the legal age of 18.
I get asked a lot when I celebrate my birthday, I always say "the nearest weekend" probably not a adequate legal response. That is an interesting question though.

In my experiance anyone can be taken to court for anything, and then we are at the mercy of the judge...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ang24

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back