Buying MrExcel products from Amazon.co.uk - same as buying here?

PATSYS

I have in the past bought MrExcel items from this site. However at some point I decided to buy MrExcel items from Amazon.co.uk as it saves me few bucks in duties and taxes.

But I am all for supporting this wonderful site.

Now I am thinking of buying a couple more.

So my question is, is buying MrExcel products from Amazon.co.uk also in a way supporting this site?

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
Any time that you buy one of our books at any location it does help keep this site running.

When you buy directly from the MrExcel.com store, we don't have to share revenue with the bookstore, the wholesaler, and the distributor, so it is more beneficial to the site when you buy from us. However, US Postal rates have shot up recently, and in some countries, it is far less expensive to buy from a local bookseller.

One thing you can do to help, though: If you are buying from Amazon.co.uk, use the www.ExcelBookstore.co.uk as a front end to Amazon. You will have the same selection as Amazon, same prices as Amazon, the payment and orders are shipped by Amazon, but a larger portion of your sale comes back to support the site. In fact, if you buy anything from Amazon, including non-MrExcel books, we still get a small commission when you buy through www.ExcelBookstore.co.uk.

In Canada: www.ExcelBookstore.ca
In the United States: www.ExcelBookstore.com

Thanks for your question and thanks for your interest in our books.

Bill Jelen

Hey Bill - I didn't realise that was the case and I buy a lot from Amazon - does it work with their MarketPlace sellers too or just stuff direct from Amazon?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gatje

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back