Books for Excel 2000

Larry E

Don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but here goes anyway.

I have two books published by Microsoft Press. One is "Step by Step Microsoft Excel 2000" and includes the original unopened CD that came with it.

The second book is "Microsoft Excel 2000 Visual Basic for Applications Fundamentals", also with the original unopened CD.

If anyone is interested, they're free for the asking and of course, it will be the first person to post the request.

Larry E

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"
Are these two books totally useless? Is that why no one wants them? If so, please let me know and I'll just toss them.

Thanks,

Larry E

Thanks for allowing me to post this message here. I have found someone who is still working with Excel 2000 and can use the books.

The offer is withdrawn.

Larry E

Hey, whats so bad about still using xl2000. Some of our machines have not progressed beyond win95 and office 97! :o

milesUK, I'm curious as to why I didn't get any response. I even posted on a Microsoft BB and no response either until I withdrew the offer. Finally someone saw the post and I'm mailing the books to him today. I think with all of the crooks out there everyone probably thought it was a scam. It's unfortunate that the internet has made us all paranoid. :cry: Anyway, someone is going to put them to good use and that's all I wanted to do.

Larry E

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattyM

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back