Blu Rays etc...

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
I have a Blu Ray rewinder I can sell you - only £40. Don't be fooled by the fact it looks like a pen. :)

bring your bluray down under.... everything goes the other way down here.

Ha.....even the spammers can't get it right !!!

Does anyone know where i can buy a Blu ray Re-winder?

Back in the days of cassette tapes, we'd just use a pencil. Trick was to find just the right sized pencil to still fit in the hole, but be big enough to grab the little gear teeth.

Otherwise, you had to rely on centrifugal force to keep it from sliding down the pencil as you twirled it about your head, but with the right sized pen/pencil, it wasn't an issue. Anything with a taper was best, because it would auto-fit.

Granted, DVD holes are bigger than cassette holds, but I don't see why the same principle wouldn't apply. Maybe just try a broom handle instead of a pencil?

Actually, I'll bet you dollars to doughnuts a wooden toilet plunger handle would be about the right size, with the added bonus of being shorter. You could even rewind your DVDs while sitting on the can, and save time by combining tasks.

Just keep your stack of unwound DVDs next to your favorite throne, and viola - you'll be a modern marvel of efficiency and the envy of all your friends.

Its all good now i wrote a macro for it, sends the disc drive into reverse.

Its all good now i wrote a macro for it, sends the disc drive into reverse.
Great! Any chance that you'd post your macro here. Or would you go Rory's way [sell it]?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roberto Saveru

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back