ATTN: Southern California Members

Smitty

Legend
Many of you may know that Mr.Excel MVP "Dreamboat" (aka Anne Troy - the WORD guru) is fighting breast cancer, and that many board members are pitching in to help various cancer foundations for her.

I know it's late in the game for this one but, tomorrow (Saturday, May 14th), Sterling Motors in Newport Beach, CA will donate $1 for EVERY test drive mile driven to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

As I'll be in Orange County tomorrow, dropping the wife and kiddo off (at John Wayne Airport @ 5:00AM - that's right Pilgrim! :lol: ) for a trip to Texas , I figured that afterwards I'd see how fast a Z3 can make it up PCH to (and over) Ortega (then Idyllwild - my favorite climbing spot :lol: )

Here's the info:

Sterling BMW
3000 W Coast Hwy - Newport Beach, CA 92663-4004
949-645-5900 (Phone) 949-645-7125 (Fax)

And if you see the guy with the hat that reads "Ouray Mountain Rescue", that'd be me. (The big "Have an ICE Day" t-shirt might be a give away too... :lol: )

I'd be happy to head down the road (in the BMW) to the Crab Cooker and grab a bowl of chowder (it's great!) afterwards if anyone can catch me, including the dealership GM. EvilGrinHere!

If not, then try to [support your cause here] & thanks!

Smitty

P.S. I Don't have breasts, but they'd be a terrible thing to lose; just ask my baby daughter.

Excel Facts

VLOOKUP to Left?
Use =VLOOKUP(A2,CHOOSE({1,2},$Z$1:$Z$99,$Y$1:$Y$99),2,False) to lookup Y values to left of Z values.
Talk about Snow White and the Seven Dwarves!

The Z4...Too small (but quick - not as good as an S2000 though). The X3...Almost right (if you're small and like no space). The X5...pretty good, but face it, it's a chick car and couldn't come close to what my Blazer can do off road. Scratch any of those and it's a guaranteed $10 grand! Hell, I keep my touch up paint in the shed; it's called KRYLON... :lol: That and these things are all computer controlled. "Tiptronic" shifting my A$$, give me a stick anyday! How much do you have to pay when a fuse blows?

We won't even go into the 7 Series that my boss drives. $75K for a USED CAR! (And the tires he wears out 2x a year are $300 each!)

In all, $45 to the fund, and some frustrated salesmen, especially when they kept asking me about the trade on the Ford "Exploitation" that I just got for Cyndi and the kiddo(s) last weekend. (Imagine 2 kids, 2 car seats & 2 adults in a little Saturn!) How did we ever get along before? Just what did the settlers do without the monstrously obnoxious vehicles we have now?

But it is a nice sunny day in SoCal and the views were nice in Orange County. (****...You could probably fill the San Andreas fault with all of that silicone! :roll: )

Have a beachin' weekend! I'm heading to the mountains!

Smitty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bekerinik

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back