Attitude

Jim28

Board Regular
I have only just recently used this forum and I am quite disappointed with the 'attitude' problem the established members seem to have on here.

This forum does not strike me as very friendly or inviting at all.

Shame really because I am now going to leave and not come back!

Hi Jim,

Unfortunate, as I would guess that most of our members, here, don't seem to agree... I've seen a lot of positive feedback about our forums over the years, actually... Could this be an exceptional case or two? :confused:

Either way, we ask that you contact an Administrator or Moderator with specific issues regarding specific members, privately.

We will then be happy to try to sort through the issue, in turn, privately. Thus we can maintain a better level of harmony amongst our members within the forums, here.

Spraying out venom towards the forums in general or specific members tends to exasperate whatever the problem is...

Often times, these issues can be worked out with relative ease, when funneled through the appropriate channels.

Thank you. :)

Regards,
Nathan Oliver
Forum Administrator

Jim?

Your brush might be a bit too broad! Provide links to examples to any moderator and they'll take care of it if there really is a problem. The number one reason I post to this forum has been the decent atmosphere and the apparent commitment of the leaders here to maintain the same. While it has degraded somewhat over the past several years, it is still of a higher quality then my experience on a handful of other forums I have posted to...

Have a nice day! :)

I have only just recently used this forum and I am quite disappointed with the 'attitude' problem the established members seem to have on here.

This forum does not strike me as very friendly or inviting at all.

Shame really because I am now going to leave and not come back!
Jim

If you are referring to any of the posts I made to your post I apologize,

I wanted to help you but your replies to questions I asked weren't very helpful.

I think we might have this one sorted... I think...

Thanks guys. :)

I think we might have this one sorted... I think...

Thanks guys. :)

Nate. If you did not want any replies to this thread, why not delete it instead of moving it?

Hello,

I never had an issue with others responding to this thread; as I said, 'thanks'.

And, again, I think the original issue is resolved... ;)

Hi guys

Thanks for clearing things up. I apologise for any inappropriate behaviour and thank everyone that has and continues to help me and others with problems.

Thanks everyone!

:)

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJPsmt

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back