Any Southern California folks?

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Is anyone from southern California (Orange County area - Irvine) going to be able to stop by Irvine Sci-Tech Books on Saturday August 2nd at 11 AM? I keep having this recurrent dream of no one showing up.

Not that I am resorting to bribery, but anyone from the board who stops by gets a free CD.

Bill

Aw, darnit! We were out in San Diego at the end of last month on vacation. But we've unfortunately already traded the palm trees for corn (stupid midwest).

I was just there a few weeks ago....my son lives in the area though...I am checking to see if he can go for me.....does he qualify for a CD???

plettieri

plettieri said:
I was just there a few weeks ago....my son lives in the area though...I am checking to see if he can go for me.....does he qualify for a CD???

Why not tell him to post? :biggrin:

Hi NateO

He is just a young fellow, his time is consumed with his first born boy, and quite busy at Broadcom trying to make some money......We chat about some of the code answers found here quite often and he explains them to me.

I know thats no excuse ....excel forum stuff has to be in your "blood"....

thanks for asking

plettieri

If you ever visit the English Midlands I would pay a visit but the pennies don't stretch to California unfortunately!

I was in Irvine a week after you were there! My companies headqurters is right there. :cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaskin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back