Adobe Acrobat 10.0 Type Library - Not Available

mikeymay

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
I am trying to run some code that requires this library to be installed but when I ran the code it informed me the library was missing.

Upon checking it was checked in references, it was checked but flagged as 'MISSING'.

I restarted Excel and now this reference isn't available.

Where can I get this reference installed from or is there another was to get a .pdf file into Excel?

Thanks

Excel Facts

Shade all formula cells
To shade all formula cells: Home, Find & Select, Formulas to select all formulas. Then apply a light fill color.
Did you check to see if there is another listing in the list with a similar name available to you?
Many times there is, but it just has a different version number (like 9.0 or 11.0).
Most of the time, selecting the closest or most recent version number allows it to work.

Upvote 0
There is nothing like it but I suspect it may be because I only have Acrobat Reader installed and not Adobe Acrobat.

Currently downloading from the Adobe website for a 30 day free trial so if this works, I might need to buy a subscription!

Upvote 0
If you are looking for a way to import the data from a PDF file into Excel, there are many products out there that "claim" to do that. Some are free, others are not. You may want to a do a Google Search to see what you can find.

It has been discussed on this forum a few times over the years, so you might have some luck searching the forums here too, to see if people here have any recommendations.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penapensil

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back