Add-ins

Dazzawm

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Where do I find the add ins that I add to office 365 so that I can post questions in here please?

You mean XL2BB so you can post a part of your sheet?

You mean XL2BB so you can post a part of your sheet?
Yes I have some add in I got from here but they don't work and come up with an error, may not be suitable for 365.

I don't know. Are you using the latest version of the download (2.0)? It will only work with the desktop version of Excel...
Once you've confirmed you have the latest, outline the steps you're taking and when the error appears.
There are troubleshooting steps on the add-ins page.

Yes I have some add in I got from here but they don't work and come up with an error, may not be suitable for 365.
I have 365 (Family edition), and it works fine. In fact (unless I missed it before) a little while back it was added to the Right Click menu WAY at the bottom!
1681762574115.png

If you're in a controlled/Enterprise environment, Add-Ins may be disabled, particularly those not from the Add-Ins store. If you are, check with your IT department.

I'll try in morning, but I'm probably using an old add in.

I have installed it but all I have is this and nothing works?

View attachment 89901
Highlight what you want to post and the two greyed out buttons should activate. The Mini Sheet seems to work best. The BB Code will be sent to your clipboard, then paste that into your post. Click the Preview button to see what it looks like (because otherwise it's a hot mess!).

Highlight what you want to post and the two greyed out buttons should activate. The Mini Sheet seems to work best. The BB Code will be sent to your clipboard, then paste that into your post. Click the Preview button to see what it looks like (because otherwise it's a hot mess!).
I highlight the range and they stay greyed out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swgrinder

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back