about the html converter from colo

thebigwilley

Board Regular
i have downloaded
i have unzipped
i have enabled the add-in by browsing to the file and installing and the menu is on toolbar
i have tried to create and get the "can't find project or library" error
i have tried the fix on Colo's site, but the references command under tools is not available to do the rest.

anyone know why the References command is not available? :rolleyes:

PS: I know nothing about VBA, etc.

Just to clear up a simple point if need be, the "references" thing mentioned is in the VBA menu, not the normal Excel menus.

Press Alt+F11 to open the VB Editor, and choose References from THAT tool menu :)

And when I first went through the same thing the REFERENCES in the VBA menu was greyed out. Being brand new to vba, I didn't realize you needed to RESET under the RUN menu to access the References.

Learned a lot in the past 60 days! Now if I only understood what an object was...(besides my ex's reference to me)

HTH

Kristy,

Thank you, I did know about the editor. Colo's help text is also quite specific to say "In the VBA editor". Still can't use the reference command in the editor.

I also got out of Excel and back in to see if that might help, it didn't, I got a new error that said:

Error Number:=91
Error Discrp:= Oject variable or with block variable no set.
You may have to set a reference manually to the [VBIDE= VBE6EXT.OLB]

and that might as well be Swahili to me.

I then went up to take the add-in out and it went through some error message I failed to write down and then into what looked like the references command, but now i didn't see anything about "missing" on the long list of stuff.

wow, how great is that information, i am so lost... :confused:

TTL - well, that seemed to do it. Totally found the MISSING for Outlook Express and it seems to be working, thanks a bunch.

However, what do we think about that other error, will it go away now too? (y)

Glad to be of help - This board has been just tremendous for me and I'm happy to be able to start giving something back.

I'd still like to know if there is some way of avoiding the "can't find project or library" error each time I load the add in since I don't use outlook.

Can you send your copy of the Addin to me ??
There is a setting I need to look @.........

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjaimes042510

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back