4 Year Old Makes Excel How To Video

mgirvin

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Here is a video of Isaac (4 years old) trying to show people how to do a trick in Excel:<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kmrbVqC7-w<o:p></o:p>
not necessarily informative, just funny and cute.

Excel Facts

Format cells as currency
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+4 to format cells as currency. (Shift 4 is the $ sign).
pretty smart kid! Definitely knows more than most people in my office :-)

Very cute, Mike

Since the voice in the backgroud sounds so much like You, are we to assume that Isaac will be on his way to take over Excel Is Fun one day with Excel 2020 or whatever MS comes out with in the future?

For me it's not had to visualize. Kids now-a-days pick up so quick on just about everthing out there that it just boogles my mind.

In my (child days) - an electric typewriter was the thing to master.

And if Isaac is your child, or grandchild, I don't blame you if your are showing off his talent. I do the same with mine.

Have a Great DAY ;)

Isaac's phrasing and emphasis on "Control,...Enter" was great! A chip off the old block!

dk, Isaac says Thanks!! Yes, and that is too funny: "knows more than most people in my office<?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=Picture_x0020_9 style="VISIBILITY: visible; WIDTH: 11.25pt; HEIGHT: 11.25pt; mso-wrap-style: square" alt="0" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_i1025"><v:imagedata o:title="0" src="file:///C:\Users\Gel\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif"></v:imagedata></v:shape>"<o:p></o:p>
Peter_SSs, yes he has - just playing, though. Often when I sit and work in Excel, he sits next to me and just plays in Excel on the computer next to mine. When he asks to use Excel, he always says, "Can I play in Excel?". Maybe that is what we all do...<o:p></o:p>
Nalani, yes that is me in the background. Isaac is my son. Let's see, the first spreadsheet was VisiCalc, and so when Isaac takes over it probably will just be MindCalc - you just think the formula and it appears...<o:p></o:p>
edokhotnik, yes, he did do Ctrl + Enter sort of like I do it...<o:p></o:p>
Isaac says thanks to all you Excelers for watching him play in Excel!<o:p></o:p>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Auroraaa

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back