COUNTIFS, AND, OR a VBA Code?

Mr.Jay

[FONT=&quot]Hi,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I desperately need some help on this formula or function. I’ve been manually doing this for the past 3 months and I really haven’t come up with a good formula that will fit my need or will resolve the conditions that I have. Below are the conditions that I have for the FCR(1) Sheet in the file.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FCR(1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “HOTLINE” = MOBILE GE – SIN(or any hotline identified, possible combine 3 or 4 hotline names in the same sheet or another sheet(FCR2))[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “AUDITRATING” column = NO[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “COACHING OPPORTUNITY/OTHERS” = Inaccurate info / soln AND/OR Incomplete info / soln AND/OR Ineffective Soln AND/OR No Info/Soln[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = (Please refer to the ISSUE list in the table in Sheet1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = “OTHERS” then COUNT the “OTHERS CALL NATURE” in “OTHERS” column in Sheet1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FCR(2)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “HOTLINE” = MOBILE GE – KL(or any hotline identified, possible combine 3 or 4 hotline names in the same sheet or another sheet(FCR1))[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “TAB_HEADING” column = Product Knowledge[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]3. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “NFCR REASON” = Inaccurate info / soln AND/OR Incomplete info / soln AND/OR Ineffective Soln AND/OR No Info/Soln[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = (Please refer to the ISSUE list in the table in Sheet1)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]5. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]COUNTIFS “CALL NATURE” = “OTHERS” then COUNT the “OTHERS CALL NATURE” in “OTHERS” column in Sheet1[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I have an example of how the result will look like which is highlighted in yellow in the table on Sheet1 but some conditions are missing.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I just need an accurate count or total for each issue whenever I update the FCR 1 & 2.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Is COUNTIF, AND/OR the right formula to use? How?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please help to provide a VBA solution if possible to help me on my problem.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You can download the file on the link below.[/FONT]

http://rapidshare.com/files/413400923/WEEKLY_REPORT_Working_File_.xlsx

[FONT=&quot]Thanks!:)[/FONT]

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Try to create a really scaled-down sample and clearly state what you want to count under which conditions. In doing so, you don't have to suggest yourself the function to use.

Upvote 0
Ok. Understood

What I want to happen is I just want to have the exact total number of each "CALL NATURE" and "OTHERS CALL NATURE" from each "HOTLINES" from both FCR sheets.

The conditions for FCR(1)
1. "AUDIT RATING" should be NO
2. "COACHING OPPORTUNITY/OTHERS" should be any or the combination of these values.
Inaccurate info/soln, Incomplete info/soln, Ineffective Soln and No Info/Soln.

The conditions for FCR(2)
1. "TAB HEADING" should be Product Knowledge
2. "NFCR REASON" should be any or the combination of these values.
Inaccurate info/soln, Incomplete info/soln, Ineffective Soln and No Info/Soln.

below is the file
http://rapidshare.com/files/413414927/WEEKLY_REPORT_Working_File2_.xlsx

Thanks!:)

Upvote 0
Can someone please help me coz am stuck doing this thing again today, then the following week and so on....

Appreciate the help.

Jay

Upvote 0
As Aladin suggested, how about a simple example you could post that would demonstrate the logic of what you are trying to do. And say what you want to count and what criteria are.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
If you have been doing it manually for three months, it is certainly worth the time and effort to think out what it is you are doing, state it in words, and give an example of how the data is set up and what answers you are expecting.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Then the magicians and other wonderful people here can try to help. Remember: people are just waiting to help -- if they can understand what it is you are trying to do!<o:p></o:p>

Upvote 0
Check this out Mr.Jay:

If you want to post pictures of your data set you can do it two ways:

1) Search for Richard Schollar here at the Mr Excel Message Board. Send him an e-mail and ask for the add-in that will allow you to copy the spreadsheet and paste it into the message window

2) Change the settings at the Mr Excel Message Board so that you can copy your spreadsheet and paste it into the message Window. To do this: Go to User CP (very top upper left corner of this site) >> On the left Edit Options >> Scroll all the way down until the Miscellaneous Options section and use the drop-down arrow to select Enhanced Interface Full WYSIWYG Editing.

Here is an example of how you might ask a question here at the Mr Excel Message Board using method 2 from above:

I have a data set with 3 columns. I want to count the number of records that match 2 criteria. The two criteria are:

1) "Cust1" in Customer column
2) "Pro1' in Product column

My expected answer from this small data set is: 2.

Here is my data in the range A1:C8 (example is just small samples of what the larger data set looks like):<TABLE style="WIDTH: 142pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=190 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 51pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2486" width=68><COL style="WIDTH: 50pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2450" width=67><COL style="WIDTH: 41pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 2011" width=55><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 51pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060" width=68 height=20>Date</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 50pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060" width=67>Customer</TD><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 41pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060" width=55>Product</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">Cust1</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">Pro1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cust2</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cust3</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cust1</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cust2</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro1</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Cust3</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro2</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow" align=right height=20>8/24/2010</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">Cust1</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: yellow">Pro1

I have highlighted the records that match my criteria.

I have my criteria in the cells E2 and F2 and I want the formula to go in cell G2 as seen here:<TABLE style="WIDTH: 144pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=192 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 48pt" span=3 width=64><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" width=64 height=20>Criteria 1</TD><TD class=xl66 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: red" width=64>Criteria 2</TD><TD class=xl67 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; WIDTH: 48pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #002060" width=64>Count</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 15pt" height=20><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; HEIGHT: 15pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" height=20>Cust1</TD><TD class=xl65 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent">Pro1</TD><TD class=xl68 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ccffcc" align=right>2

Here is an example of how you might ask a question here at the Mr Excel Message Board using method 1 from above:

I have a data set with 3 columns. I want to count the number of records that match 2 criteria. The two criteria are:

1) "Cust1" in Customer column
2) "Pro1' in Product column

My expected answer from this small data set is: 2.

Here is my data (example is just small samples of what the larger data set looks like):
Excel Workbook
ABC
1DateCustomerProduct
28/24/2010Cust1Pro1
38/24/2010Cust2Pro2
48/24/2010Cust3Pro1
58/24/2010Cust1Pro2
68/24/2010Cust2Pro1
78/24/2010Cust3Pro2
88/24/2010Cust1Pro1

I have highlighted the records that match my criteria.

I have my criteria in the cells E2 and F2 and I want the formula to go in cell G2 as seen here:
Excel Workbook
EFG
1Criteria 1Criteria 2Count
2Cust1Pro12

I hope this helps, Mr.Jay!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Appreciate the help Mike!

Ok, here is how it goes. I have a data set with 3 columns. I want to count the number of records that match 3 criterias. They are

1) "MOBILE GE - SIN" in HOTLINE column
2) Inaccurate info/soln; Incomplete info/soln etc in "Reason" column
3) "Week covered" in the date column

Here is my data in the range A1:C23(<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman","serif";} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]example is just small samples of what the larger data set looks like)[/FONT]

<table style="padding-right: 2pt; padding-left: 2pt; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Century Gothic,Arial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup> <col style="font-weight: bold; width: 30px;"> <col style="width: 90px;"> <col style="width: 129px;"> <col style="width: 301px;"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;"> <td>
</td> <td>A</td> <td>B</td> <td>C</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">1</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(102, 102, 153); text-align: center;">DATE</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(102, 102, 153); text-align: center;">HOTLINE</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(102, 102, 153); text-align: center;">REASON</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">2</td> <td style="text-align: right;">04/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">3</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">04/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">4</td> <td style="text-align: right;">04/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">5</td> <td style="text-align: right;">10/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Business 1606</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">6</td> <td style="text-align: right;">10/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">7</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">13/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">Ineffective soln; Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">8</td> <td style="text-align: right;">13/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">9</td> <td style="text-align: right;">14/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td>No Solution</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">10</td> <td style="text-align: right;">14/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">11</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">15/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">12</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">17/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">No Solution</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">13</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">18/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">14</td> <td style="text-align: right;">18/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">15</td> <td style="text-align: right;">18/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Business 1606</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">16</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: right;">18/08/2010</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0); text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">17</td> <td style="text-align: right;">20/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Ineffective soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">18</td> <td style="text-align: right;">20/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - KL</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">19</td> <td style="text-align: right;">20/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">20</td> <td style="text-align: right;">23/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">21</td> <td style="text-align: right;">23/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">ICC CARDS</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">22</td> <td style="text-align: right;">24/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">SERVICE 100</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Inaccurate info / soln</td></tr> <tr style="height: 21px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">23</td> <td style="text-align: right;">25/08/2010</td> <td style="text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - MCC</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td></tr></tbody></table>
Those highlighted in yellow are the records that match my criteria.

I have my criteria in cells E2 and F4:7 and i want the formula to go to cells G4:J7 as seen below. Thank you!

Sheet1

<table style="padding-right: 2pt; padding-left: 2pt; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Century Gothic,Arial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="1" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup> <col style="font-weight: bold; width: 30px;"> <col style="width: 132px;"> <col style="width: 151px;"> <col style="width: 69px;"> <col style="width: 71px;"> <col style="width: 71px;"> <col style="width: 71px;"></colgroup> <tbody> <tr style="font-weight: bold; font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;"> <td>
</td> <td>E</td> <td>F</td> <td>G</td> <td>H</td> <td>I</td> <td>J</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">1</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); text-align: center;">Criteria 1(HOTLINE)</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); text-align: center;">Criteria 2 (Reason)</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">Criteria 3 (Dates Covered)</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">2</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: left;">MOBILE GE - SIN</td> <td>
</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: left;">Aug 4-10</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: left;">Aug 11-17</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: left;">Aug 18-24</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: left;">Aug 25-31</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">3</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: center;">Count</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: center;">Count</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: center;">Count</td> <td style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-color: rgb(51, 51, 153); text-align: center;">Count</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">4</td> <td>
</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Inaccurate info / soln</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">5</td> <td>
</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Incomplete info / soln</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">2</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">6</td> <td>
</td> <td style="text-align: left;">Ineffective soln</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">2</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td>
</td></tr> <tr style="height: 18px;"> <td style="font-size: 8pt; background-color: rgb(202, 202, 202); text-align: center;">7</td> <td>
</td> <td style="text-align: left;">No Solution</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 204); text-align: right;">1</td> <td>
</td></tr></tbody></table>

Excel tables to the web >> Excel Jeanie HTML 4

Upvote 0
With a slightly different example, maybe this:
Excel Workbook
ABC
1DATEHOTLINEREASON
28/8/2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln
38/8/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
48/8/2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
58/10/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
68/8/2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
78/10/2010MOBILE GE - SINIneffective soln; Inaccurate info / soln
88/10/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
98/7/2010MOBILE GE - MCCNo Solution
108/7/2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
118/10/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln
128/4/2010MOBILE GE - SINNo Solution
138/4/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
148/7/2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
158/9/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
168/6/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln
178/9/2010MOBILE GE - MCCIneffective soln
188/6/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
198/10/2010MOBILE GE - MCCInaccurate info / soln
208/10/2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
218/6/2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
228/9/2010SERVICE 100Inaccurate info / soln
238/5/2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln
Excel Workbook
EFGHIJ
2MOBILE GE - SIN8/4/20108/11/20108/18/20108/25/2010
3CountCountCountCount
4Incomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln7000
5Incomplete info / soln0000
6Ineffective soln0000
7No Solution1000

This is the formula for cell G4, then copy through range G4:J7:
Excel Workbook
G
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
G4=COUNTIFS($B$2:$B$23,$E$2,$C$2:$C$23,$F4,$A$2:$A$23,">="&G$2,$A$2:$A$23,"<="&G$2+6)

If the criteria is B column = "MOBILE GE - SIN" and C column = "Incomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln" and A column >= 8/4/2010 and A column<= 8/10/2010, I get a count of 7.

Upvote 0
If this is the data with the date column shown as day/month/year:
Excel Workbook
ABC
1DATEHOTLINEREASON
24, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln
34, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
44, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
510, Aug, 2010Business 1606Inaccurate info / soln
610, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
713, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINIneffective soln; Inaccurate info / soln
813, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLInaccurate info / soln
914, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCNo Solution
1014, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
1115, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln
1217, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINNo Solution
1318, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
1418, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
1518, Aug, 2010Business 1606Incomplete info / soln
1618, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - SINIncomplete info / soln; Ineffective soln
1720, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCIneffective soln
1820, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - KLIncomplete info / soln
1920, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCInaccurate info / soln
2023, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln; Inaccurate info / soln
2123, Aug, 2010ICC CARDSIncomplete info / soln
2224, Aug, 2010SERVICE 100Inaccurate info / soln
2325, Aug, 2010MOBILE GE - MCCIncomplete info / soln

Here is formula table with criteria, dates in range G2:J2 shown as day/month/year, and formulas (formulas in green):<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p>
Excel Workbook
EFGHIJ
1Criteria 1(HOTLINE)Criteria 2 (Reason)Criteria 2 (Dates as Serial Numbers)
2MOBILE GE - SIN4, Aug, 201011, Aug, 201018, Aug, 201025, Aug, 2010
3CountCountCountCount
4Inaccurate info / soln1110
5Incomplete info / soln1120
6Ineffective soln0210
7No Solution0100
</o:p>

<o:p>Here is formula in G4, copied through to G4:J7:</o:p>
<o:p>
Excel Workbook
G
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
G4=SUMPRODUCT(--($B$2:$B$23=$E$2),--ISNUMBER(SEARCH($F4,$C$2:$C$23)),--($A$2:$A$23>=G$2),--($A$2:$A$23<=G$2+6))
</o:p>

<o:p>Maybe that will get you what you want.</o:p>

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBulinski1975

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back