Working HTML Maker

Joe C

I just loaded the above but am clueless as how to work. I didnt see a full explanation when I search could some one please explain how I work this addin?

Have you installed it? Or is it just that you need help actually working it?

I'm just trying to figure out how far along you are :)

I unziped it. Copied it to addin area. It shows up as an addin. I clicked ythe box for it.
At this point I am clueless as to next step.

Hokay.

When you click the box for the add-in and click ok in Excel, nothing "big" happens. All it will do is add a new menu between Window and Help on the menu bar.

Just select the area you want in the sheet, and go to the new HTML Maker menu, and select the option to convert the sheet. When it brings up a new browser page, click the button for 'copy code' and then just paste that into the message box here at the board. Note: Don't click 'preview' if posting HTML Maker code!

Don't panic too much if it doesn't work correctly sometimes when you post a message. Sometimes, it just gives more code than the message box can take, and will go a bit wonky. Just edit your message to take out the code, and try a smaller selection from your sheet.

Hope it helps,

For some reason the formulas didn't go through on the excel message area again, is there something different between the two areas?

I just had a look at the other thread you mentioned ( http://www.mrexcel.com/board2/viewtopic.php?t=56322 )

For some reason, somewhere the code on that page (posted by you or the OP) is causing a javascript error. It could be about anything, since certain parts of the board itself uses javascript.

It's happened before to others, but I'm not quite sure as to why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fjaimes042510

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back