When will the Excel Questions Forum hit 1,000,000 posts?

Yes, yes, I am well aware of what Oaktree meant when he started this thread. But, see, this gives us little "sneak previews" and exciting non-events to talk about until then. Besides, if Kristy's gonna blame me fer sumpin' (muddying the waters -- generating confusion -- in short -- mild mayhem), I danged well intend to be guilty as he11 :diablo:

Excel Facts

Lock one reference in a formula
Need 1 part of a formula to always point to the same range? use $ signs: $V$2:$Z$99 will always point to V2:Z99, even after copying
Yes, yes, I am well aware of what Oaktree meant when he started this thread. But, see, this gives us little "sneak previews" and exciting non-events to talk about until then. Besides, if Kristy's gonna blame me fer sumpin' (muddying the waters -- generating confusion -- in short -- mild mayhem), I danged well intend to be guilty as he11 :diablo:

:oops: Didn't mean to spoil your fun....

Or perhaps I through more wood into the fire... :-?

:lol:

Again... I know this is not exactly what Oaktree meant when he originally asked about passing 1,000,000. Nonetheless, another major milestone on the way to Oaktree's destination has been passed. On the index page "Our users have posted a total of 1000000 articles" has been passed.

(The images are PNG's so if you click the thumbnails and they open in a browser window that is smaller than the image it resizes them and they look like heck. Make your browser larger if they look horrid.)

Again, "thanks, Bill" for hosting this long-running party.

I just happened to be at the index screen and saw that it was at like 999,955 or something and I thought "whoa, I gotta see if I can 'get a picture' of this when it rolls over". So I started watching over it, clicking the 'refresh' button from time to time. Right at 999,998 my notebook gets one of its period "hard drive fetishes" where it starts doing something on the hard drive and becomes pretty unresponsive and I thought I was gonna miss it. But as luck would have it, I managed to get snapshots of both 999,999 and 1,000,000, so I was pretty happy 'bout it. Now, will any of us get a snapshot of the questions lounge hitting 1,000,000...?

Greg, can you send them to me so I can send to Bill? He might like to see this.

Tracy, if you click those thumbnails, it should open the PNG image files which I put out on photobucket.com. You should then be able to just right-click the picture and pick Save picture as... from the popup menu. If that doesn't work just let me know and I'll be glad to e-mail them to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GunsofBrixton

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back